MidMarket Project Manager
As our Mid-Market Project Manager, you will become a critical member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry!
As our Mid-Market Project Manager, you will:
- Serve as the single point of contact during a customer’s onboarding/implementation process.
- Usher your customers from sign-up to success.
- Coordinate and/or implement your customers’ data migrations, initial trainings, and third-party integrations.
- Oversee your customers’ accounts ensuring that they are using the product correctly.
- Provide on-going coaching and training sessions for your customers on product and industry best practices.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience both in our product and processes.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience preferred or Home Service Industry knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional project management experience.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Experience with ServiceTitan software a big plus!
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Back to top