Marketing Communications Coordinator
ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. To be a marketer at ServiceTitan is to carry that fire into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Communications Coordinator will be integral part of the team that will manage the tactical execution of harvesting marketing initiatives with our partners, coordinating tradeshows, developing marketing materials, and helping to communicate all the great things we’re doing at ServiceTitan to appropriate channels! Ideal candidate must be able to write well, be interested in technology, and want to work full-time on-site in our Glendale office.
What you'll do
- Independently organize, maintain and coordinate our marketing initiatives and opportunities with our various industry partners/associations
- Carry out logistics, coordination/planning, and sponsorship opportunities for tradeshows we attend
- Build close and strong relationships with external vendors and partners that we work with
- Conceptualize marketing ideas and opportunities with the marketing team
- Create marketing collateral with the help of a designer
- Compile web and marketing automation analytics, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field (marketing, communications, business)
- 2+ years of experience managing marketing projects in a corporate or agency environment
- Must feel comfortable autonomously coordinating and executing production of events or marketing-related initiatives based on briefings from the Marketing Manager and/or CMO on-time and in the quality expected
- Ability to think strategically and come up with creative solutions and ideas
- Must be tech savvy and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and diligence in project management
- Excellent communicator and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter willing to take responsibility with confidence
- Team player with great attitude
- Ability to work at a true startup – you are flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 500 & 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top