Manager, Strategy Analytics
ServiceTitan is building out its Predictive and Decision Analytics team to take our understanding of our business' growth and cost drivers to the next level, and make smarter investment and operational decisions across the company, to further accelerate our disruption of the Home Servicing industry.
Part of ServiceTitan's success can be attributed to our intensive SaaS metric-driven culture and environment, relentless investigations to get to THE root cause and come up with the right solutions to either augment/replicate successes or promptly address opportunities for improvement.
This is a critical investment area for ServiceTitan, that bears a lot of responsibilities, as our business and technology investments portfolio grows in complexity. The performance of this team will have a significant impact not only on ServiceTitan, but also on the success of our customers, impacting their lives and their pursuit of the extraordinary.
Manager, Strategy Analytics
We are seeking a Strategy Analytics Manager to join our team and serve as a Strategic Business Partner and Analytics Expert who breathes ServiceTitan's metrics at all operating levels and plays a critical role in helping our executive team, and the rest of the company, get an accurate pulse on the business, growth and cost drivers, and ultimately achieve our aggressive financial and operating objectives.
The ideal candidate will have the uncanny ability to build a mental map of our complex business environment, develop the necessary relationships with key internal stakeholders to connect the dots and effectively perform analyses and make pertinent strategic recommendations that are reflective of even the most subtle quantitative and qualitative drivers.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally to support the multi-year, company-wide, strategic planning process.
- Regularly monitor business progress against our strategic plan / goals leveraging your thorough understanding of business drivers coupled with ownership and accountability for monitoring our business metrics at an in-depth level to spot emerging trends, challenges, and potential opportunities well in advance to raise to company stakeholders for action early and often.
- Answer difficult but critical business questions around product and/or business investments prioritization, operations improvement, customer retention/attrition prediction, customer tiering and pricing elasticity, marketing / sales funnel optimization, business and corporate development opportunities, etc.
- Develop relationships with the executive team and key stakeholders and present, defend, discuss your recommendations to get their buy-in, relentlessly seeking the best interest of the company and its customers.
- Act as a company-wide shared resource to perform business-critical exploratory data analyses and econometric modeling to generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover trends and relationships between drivers and desired outcomes the functions are seeking to optimize.
- Promote adoption of cutting edge analytics across ServiceTitan. Evaluate, compare, and apply innovative quantitative research tools and models, ultimately contributing to the development of ServiceTitan's DSS (Decision Support System)
- Help design and promote the adoption of a centralized Business Intelligence platform that will foster better communication and insights across ServiceTitan.
What You’ll Need
- A strong data science background with 5-10 years of relevant experience, preferably from one of the Big Four, the Finance industry or at previous tech/SaaS companies leveraging econometrics for decision making.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution required in quantitative fields such as statistics, mathematics, decision science, operational research, computer science or engineering. PhD preferred.
- Ability to use a diverse array of technology and tools as needed, to deliver insights, such as R, MatLab, SAS, Python, Tableau, etc. Prior Spark, Hadoop experience preferred
- CFA and/or CPA certifications a plus.
- Excellent presentation development, and written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others.
- A track-record of not only developing high-quality thorough analyses, but analyses that have led to significant, meaningful impact and change for driving business growth.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and environment.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top