ServiceTitan is looking for a motivated individual to manage our growing portfolio of commercial contracts with customers, vendors and partners. This position is responsible for working directly with numerous internal and external teams, including Sales’ Deal Desk, Business Development, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, IT and numerous third-party vendors and suppliers.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with vendors, stakeholders, and budget owners, and collaborate in a personable, approachable manner.
- Establish world-class procedures for approvals and exception workflows and both protect our business without preventing our ability to move swiftly.
- Partner with Sales’ Deal Desk team on contract negotiation and deal structuring
- Liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure all approvals and documentation are in order prior to contract execution.
- Maintain an appropriate database for the organizations contracts and related documentation, including renewals and terminations. Proactively alert business stakeholders ahead of those.
- Prepare reports on the status of contracts for management. Coordinate with the finance department to ensure correct billing.
- Support sourcing in supplier selection and contracting process as requested, including best practices for negotiations
- Leverage spend and contract history analysis and develop best practice templates
- Develop a set of standard contracts for the organization. Analyze all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Audit existing contracts and oversee contracts drafting/modifications.
- Analyze contracts risk to the business and monitor the performance of each signed contract.
- Conduct analysis of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business.
- Conduct special projects as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, or related discipline
- JD strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing contacts and procurement transactions with vendors such as SaaS, software, Infrastructure, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required for preparing clear, concise, and grammatically correct materials for communicating information effectively to others.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including creating, directing, participating, supporting, and/or coordinating virtual teams to achieve deliverables.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top