Lead Development Representative
Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Lead Development Representative
As a Lead Development Representative, you will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. This role is perfect for new college graduates or those looking to pivot their career into technology sales. Your primary responsibility will be to engage with prospects and qualify them for a good fit for ServiceTitan. This is an important part of our sales organization and a great way to gain sales experience and be mentored by our dynamic sales team.
This role will be contract to hire with full time conversion based upon performance.
What you'll do
- Conduct high volume qualification of leads via cold calling/emailing
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Sales Development team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings, and trends
- Meet and exceed monthly sales metrics
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
What you'll need
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or management role or relevant internship experience (recent grads, or those looking to pivot into technology sales, please apply!)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- High level of social intelligence, passion, ambition, and a team-player mentality
- Resourcefulness and adaptability to new responsibilities and fast-paced work environment
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Back to top