Junior Product Designer
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the opportunity:
We’re looking for an incredibly talented Junior Product Designer with a superpower of solving complex problems with beautifully simple solutions. This person will be a core member of the design team, help shape its growth, and aid in creating a world-class product other product designers admire.
The opportunity to join one of LA’s fastest growing startups and have your thumbprint on the product that is actively disrupting the Home Services industry.
- Think conceptually and creatively to generate new ideas and concepts
- Design interactive solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Generate mood boards, storyboards, interactive layouts, site grids, functionality demos, and animation mockups
- Ability to deconstruct existing style guides, establish new ones, and translate them to new executions
- Execute designs optimized for multiple platforms (e.g. desktop, tablet, mobile), a mobile-first thinker is a bonus
- Prototype and spec effectively so a developer can execute to exact specifications
- Protect, develop, and elevate the current design language
- Listen, collaborate, sketch, iterate, finesse
- Nurture a strong relationship between the product, creative, and marketing team
- Actively contribute to the development of the agency's culture and standards of quality
- Talking to users and understanding their problems and current pain-points
- Designing experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems
- Using the whiteboard, wireframes and/or a good old sketch pad to iterate toward a shippable solution
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to ship an extraordinary product
- You have experience designing modern consumer-focused products
- You're a generalist with a strong portfolio that shows off both your user experience and visual design work
- You have great taste and are obsessive about the smallest of details
- You love collaborating and are comfortable taking the reigns or playing a supporting role
- You have an excellent ability to develop relationships across teams and functions
- You're an exceptional communicator, and a knack for communicating design rationale is in your blood
- You understand that a beautiful UI and elegant code go hand-in-hand when it comes to crafting amazing user experiences
- You thrive in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating
- You have a strong aptitude for giving and receiving feedback
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top