Implementation Team Manager
About the Opportunity:
ServiceTitan is looking for an Implementation Manager to join our Onboarding team. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of management, software implementation, and strategic planning.
As Manager in the SMB Implementation team, you will become a critical member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the Home Services Industry.
The Implementation manager will lead a team of three to five implementation specialists. The manager will provide guidance and escalation support for the team and manage delivery quality and volume. The person will have three main responsibilities, 1) managing and supporting the implementation team, 2) acting as the primary escalation point for all implementations under management and 3) take ownership of team goals, output and delivery quality. The candidate will also be responsible for managing cross departmental resources to ensure timely and quality delivery of our software.
A successful candidate has natural talent for leadership, high curiosity quotient, experience managing a high performance team, deep understanding of software implementation process, and a desire to learn about new industries.
The work is extremely rewarding and impactful, both for our customers and organization. It will provide a platform for the successful candidate to bring positive change to an industry that is run by hard working, humble and real people.
- Act as a leader taking ownership of one of the most impactful and challenging verticals at a fast growing SaaS software company
- Manage a team of implementation specialists to ensure timely and quality delivery of
- Oversee the management of multiple and concurrent implementation projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for department goals and output
- Manage direct reports - 1:1s, progress reports, goal tracking, and career development. Interview, hire and coach new team members
- Carry the voice of the customer and make process change recommendations based on best practices and lessons learned.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client business requirements
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Four year degree in Management, Business, or Computer Science from a top tier University. MBA is a plus
- 4-6 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1-2 years in each of the following areas 1) Management, 2) Software Implementation and 3) Client Relationship Management
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Ability to motivate and lead resources in challenging and fast paced environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast passed environment
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top