Front-End Web Developer
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior Front-End developer willing to join an agile, productive, and fast-growing team. You will be developing a cutting edge software in the home services industry and making an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives.
- Build, maintain, and enhance new and existing code with focus on quality and efficiently
- Problem solving
- Interface with Product Management to properly translate requirements into design
- Provide front-end development to convert web design assets into functional webpages and componentized templates
- Review existing front-end architecture to provide optimal solutions and improvements
- Strong front end experience (HTML5, CSS3, REST, ajax)
- Contributions to open source projects would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (e.g. math or physics)
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top