ServiceTitan is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis expert to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This position will report to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis, and will enjoy having a high impact to a rapidly growing tech startup. ServiceTitan is a SaaS company providing a business management software solution to the Home Services vertical. The applicant will be a passionate, hard-working finance professional with proven technical skills in financial planning and analysis, strong accounting background, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Maintain and consolidate financial reporting and key metrics analysis across the company.
- Conduct variance analysis of financial and key performance indicator performance.
- Pull raw data from financial and operating systems, process data and package into concise, informative reports, and communicate and explain results to business owners.
- Participate in maintaining financial planning and reporting tools.
- Work collaboratively with business partners in departmental forecasting and reporting of expenses.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue.
- Assist with annual budget and monthly forecasts, understanding the impact of how business drivers impact financial results, providing key insights.
- Evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing plans, new industry rollouts as well as new projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience required with accounting and/or financial analysis.
- Experience in SaaS or Start-up environment preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve.
- Expert proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- SQL Experience a plus
Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top