Enterprise Sales Executive
About the opportunity:
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. Customers will be excited by the product you show them, and they will embrace you and thank you for changing their lives the next time you see them.
We offer a highly lucrative compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the leadership opportunities in the future.
• Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close
• Perform product demonstrations to interested customers using screen share and videoconferencing technology
• Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
• Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
• Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
• Build a strong, vertical-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
• Suggest and/or create sales materials that will help close business
• Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline, forecast, and activity log
• BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
• 4-6 years of direct sales exp. in an Account Executive role or equivalent quota-carrying role selling software/technology; 3+ years selling Enterprise-level SaaS preferred.
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles in under 90 days.
• Strong track record of over-achievement against quota, with emphasis on key logo “wins”
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typically up to 75%.
• Previously carried >$1,000,000 annual quota (ARR)
• Demonstrated comfort level navigating the C-Suite
• Customer advocate, trusted advisor and ambassador
• Able to navigate complex buying processes involving multiple stakeholders and buying roles, and navigate sophisticated procurement processes
• Strong presentation and closing skills to structure and negotiate Enterprise deals
• Eager to learn and adapt quickly, comfortable with some ambiguity and a great sense of humor
• Help lead one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups
• Work with the world’s leading service businesses
• Be exposed to fascinating learning experiences about how to build a company
• Wear many hats and never experience a dull moment
• Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
• Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members.
• Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
• 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance, free lunch every day, 401k, and flexible time off
Back to top