Enterprise Sales Development Representative
About the opportunity:
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a purpose-driven team providing a game-changing product that makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives.
We offer a generous compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the possibility to grow into a leadership or Sales Executive role in the near future.
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential Enterprise customers
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (a minimum of 70 calls and emails per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Schedule online product demonstrations for the Enterprise Sales Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales opportunity and meetings set goals
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
- 2+ years developing and qualifying high-quality Enterprise leads
- Top-performer in your current sales organization
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
- Resourceful and adaptable to change
- Bachelor's degree required
- Prefer successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Equity in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- Opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Work directly with executive and management teams
- Make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunches every day, snacks, team outings 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision benefits, competitive compensation and much more
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top