Enterprise Implementation Project Manager
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
ServiceTitan is looking for an Enterprise Implementation Project Manager to join our Onboarding team. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of client facing, project management, and technology implementation work. The candidate will manage the implementation for our customers with most complex operational needs and highest strategic importance. The person will have two main responsibilities, 1) managing project plan for multiple and concurrent implementation projects and 2) acting as the primary contact point for all enterprise implementations under management. The candidate will work closely with cross departmental resources to ensure timely and quality delivery of our software.
A successful Project Manager operates effectively in a fast paced environment, demonstrates leadership, maintains composure, and has superb communications skills.
The work is extremely rewarding and impactful, both for our customers and organization. It will provide a platform for the successful candidate to bring positive change to an industry that is run by hard working, humble, and real people.
- Closely manage multiple and concurrent client delivery projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for quality and timely delivery
- Facilitate and lead on site process review and gap analysis sessions. Construct and get client buy in on detailed implementation plan
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client business requirements
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with confidence and a smile
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Have the ability to push back on some client requests while gaining trust and consensus on tough decisions
- Four year degree in Business, Management, or Engineering from a top tier University. MBA is plus.
- 2-3 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1 years in each of the following areas 1) Software Implementation, 2) Project Management, 3) Client Relationship Management
- Be meticulously detailoriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align internal resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Be a problemsolver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30-50%
Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top