Enterprise Implementation Project Manager
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Enteprise Implementation Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of client facing, project management, and technology implementation work. The candidate will manage the implementation for our customers with most complex operational needs and highest strategic importance. The person will have two main responsibilities, 1) managing project plan for multiple and concurrent implementation projects and 2) acting as the primary contact point for all enterprise implementations under management. The candidate will work closely with cross departmental resources to ensure timely and quality delivery of our software.
A successful Project Manager operates effectively in a fast paced environment, demonstrates leadership, maintains composure, and has superb communications skills. This role is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
What You'll Do
- Closely manage multiple and concurrent client delivery projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for quality and timely delivery
- Facilitate and lead on site process review and gap analysis sessions.
- Construct and get client buy in on detailed implementation plan
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client business requirements
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with confidence and a smile
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Have the ability to push back on some client requests while gaining trust and consensus on tough decisions
What You'll Need
- Four year degree in Business, Management, or Engineering from a top tier University. MBA is plus.
- 2-3 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1 years in each of the following areas 1) Software Implementation, 2) Project Management, 3) Client Relationship Management
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align internal resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30-50%
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top