Earned Media Director
ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion, and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. To be a marketer at ServiceTitan is to carry that fire into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Earned Media Director
ServiceTitan is looking for a EMD to help strategically plan earned media campaigns; ensure broad reach of content through paid media buys, PR, and free social distribution strategies; and measure the impact of earned media on bottom-line sales and brand reach.
The EMD’s job is to guide the creation and execution of earned media campaigns, provide clear metrics showing the impact these earned media campaigns have on sales, brand impact and marketing ROI.
The EMD will be tasked with managing and directing all earned media channels (Direct, SEO, Email, Lifecycle, Referrals etc) to ensure campaigns achieve the greatest impact. They will help the department better understand which social platforms will produce the most sharing for which campaigns, and how to strategically work with paid media to increase the reach of earned media campaigns. They will direct and set the earned media campaign process from concept to execution, ensuring that campaigns incorporate the right social triggers and content to generate maximum results.
Who are they?
Earned media is about strategically planning and executing integrated brand content programs that seamlessly tie together shareable content, lifecycle, CRO, PR, and paid media to get our content seen and socialized. They will focus on the ‘end to end’ buyer’s journey and how to better optimize the customer experience.
They will lead efforts to amplify content reach for ServiceTitan. They will know that earned media is much more than generating tweets, shares and likes and have considerable knowledge and experience in generating engagement that has a measurable impact on sales.
Why do we need a Director of Earned?
Earned media breaks down the former "hostile disconnect" between creative, paid and earned media, the EMD sits at the intersection of these previously divided media worlds. This role is critical for ServiceTitan to execute and integrate marketing campaigns that are strategically woven into the fabric of our brand+product strategy.
With dedicated leadership at the helm of earned media, the spread of content will become as important to brands as paid ads. ServiceTitan’s EMD will work to find ways to increase the viral reach of brand content among influential audiences, understand what motivates people to share, and develop content that inspires them to do so more often within our Industry.\
What you'll do
- Serve as a thought leader in the marketing organization by keeping up to speed on latest industry best practices and available tools.
- Lead industry thought leadership content marketing efforts, email, social strategy and SEO growth objectives
- Manage team of SEO, CRO, social media marketing and all forms of lifecycle
- Define, prioritize, and manage execution of key SEO tactical initiatives, including:
- Keyword research
- Competitive analysis
- Site auditing
- On-site optimizations
- Link building
- Content development
- Track and refine metrics, including referrals, link popularity, rankings, traffic and conversion using tools such as Google Analytics, Bizible, BrightEdge, and others that provide valuable insights
- Support strategic social marketing campaigns, acting as creative sounding board and cross-team liaison to increase customer engagement and social-driven conversions
- Lead our end-to-end Lifecycle Marketing Initiatives to:
- Drive Inbound Leads
- Engage TOFU/MOFU/BOFU stages to improve conversion
- Develop a comprehensive end to end lifecycle strategy (from Prospect > Happy Client)
What you'll need
- Solid team management experience, you are unafraid of flexibly working with an energetic, diverse team who own exciting initiatives!
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and to identify and resolve problems
- 5+ years experience in Earned Marketing Management
- 3+ years in leading and managing a scaled and multifaceted team.
- SEO experience or equivalent digital marketing channel or e-commerce management with SEO / Earned as a core competency/focus, with a proven track record of rapid growth and driving impactful business results
- Experience in Social Media content marketing and community engagement
- Experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments (we use Hubspot COS)
- Experience developing content aimed at improving customer engagement metrics
- Website analysis using variety of analytical tools including Google Analytics, Bizible, Funnel.io, as well as internal SFDC reporting tools
- Optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Must have thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates
Experience managing content for a high traffic website, including strategy, developing cross functional processes, & CRO testing
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017
Back to top