Director/Sr. Manager, Outbound Sales
ServiceTitan is hiring a Senior Manager / Director, Outbound Sales to lead our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. We have had incredible success in building our sales capability since inception, and are now set up and excited to enter into the next stage and scale our organization to be the industry leader in outbound sales.
As the Sr. Manager/Director, Outbound Sales, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing ServiceTitan’s outbound sales strategy. You will join a rapidly growing team and will be involved in helping recruit, onboard, and train/develop numerous new sales representatives for success. If you are data-driven, have a drive to get things done and demonstrate immense impact, and thrive an exciting fast-paced environment that sets a high-bar, then this is the right role for you to help us build out a best-in-class extraordinary sales team and company.
We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our customers. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo. Come join us!
- Direct the sales process: Hire, develop & manage a team of SDRs focusing on prospecting, qualifying and positioning leads through outbound cold calling, referrals, and inbound marketing leads to pass on to our incredible Account Executive team to close those sales.
- Drive the development of Sales Development strategy and oversee daily execution. Partner to set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Manage a weekly revenue forecast. Monitor metrics, utilizing data to improve individual and team performance.
- Provide strong, goal-oriented leadership. Motivate, recognize and incentivize team members to greatly exceed goals and quotas and encourage top performance. Resolve conflicts and performance issues with and amongst between team members through open and timely communication and feedback.
- Stay abreast of and coach and train SDRs on best practices. Serve as a mentor.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Marketing, and Business Development leadership to enhance and report on monthly KPI’s and metrics to facilitate new processes, campaigns, and most importantly - growth.
- Continuously evaluate metrics, processes, people, new technologies and programs to implement changes to drive superior performance.
- Other duties as assigned: No matter what it is, we’re all in it together - demonstrate an ability to roll up your sleeves and sit side-by-side to get the job done no matter how big or small to achieve a great impact.
- BA/BS degree - MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience leading and managing a high performing Outbound/Inside Sales team in a software environment (SAAS preferred).
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization combined with a strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes.
- Proven ability to coach SDR’s through complex sales engagements.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data (Excel a must).
- Adept at adopting and rolling out new sales enablement technologies, proficiency with Salesforce.com a must.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to collaboration.
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals and rallying a Sales teams around those goals.
- Ability to prioritize, balance team needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Equity in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- Opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Work directly with executive and management teams
- Make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunches every day, snacks, team outings 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision benefits, competitive compensation and much more
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top