Director, Sales Operations
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software.
ServiceTitan is the preferred software for franchise systems Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance®, and Service Roundtable®. Businesses of any size can effortlessly measure revenue by job, call conversions, technician field sales, and customer satisfaction in real time. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution includes CRM, intelligent dispatch features, integrated marketing analytics, and comprehensive reporting.
We are a unique start-up with a proven product, brand-name customers, and are enjoying significant revenue growth. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity.
We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo. You should join us.
- Identify key metrics for each sales program
- Instrument sales process and systems to track each metric
- Surface insights as to how we can improve performance
- Make sure data is clean, accurate, and complete
- Suggest the best sales tools that can improve sales productivity
- Configure, integrate, and manage all sales systems and tools
- Coordinate sales planning and budgeting process
- Instrument sales process and systems to accurately forecast future sales
- Manage quotas, commissions, expenses, and resource requirements
- Internally share wins, losses, best practices, lessons learned, and news
- Aggregate and funnel feedback from reps and customers to the right internal stakeholders
- Manage territories and assign accounts to reps
- Prepare proposals and contracts quickly and efficiently
- Help define our sales strategy and sales process, and help ensure we’re executing methodically
- Help establish hiring practices, evaluation tools, and criteria that ensure top performers come aboard
- Help manage the sourcing and enrichment of leads
- 2-4+ years in a Sales Operations / Sales Support Role
- Proven track record of analyses, design and automation of business processes
- Fluent understanding of modern Sales methodologies and processes
- Mastery of Salesforce.com with the ability to generate reports and dashboards effortlessly
- Significant experience communicating with Executive Leadership and ability to clearly and simply communicate insights garnered from complex analyses
- Understanding of best practices for forecasting and track record for providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top