Director, Product Management, ERP
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue, and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity
ServiceTitan is looking for a Director, Product Management to lead our suite of ERP products, which includes procurement, inventory management, and accounting integrations with Sage Intacct and Quickbooks. We are looking for someone with a strong track record of driving new product features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ERP and back-office cloud-based solutions and experience growing and managing a team of product managers. This role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large product initiatives.
- Own the product vision for Accounting, Inventory Management, and Procurement
- Define and deliver integrations with suppliers and equipment manufacturers of home services (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical) equipment
- Engage closely with our mid-market and enterprise customers to understand their accounting, inventory and purchasing processes translate those into product capabilities
- Represent ServiceTitan as a thought leader and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and on our online community
- Collaborate closely with the product design and engineering teams to deliver an extraordinary product experience drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
- 5+ years experience in a product leadership role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles and inventory management systems and prior experience with major accounting and inventory packages such as Oracle, SAP, Intacct, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Intuit, etc.
- Prior experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Strong technical acumen and ability to collaborate with engineers
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product vision
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Prior cloud computing / SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks include free lunches every day, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top