Customer Support Technician (Contract)
As a Customer Support Technician (Contract) you will support the Customer Support team, influence the company's continued success, and represent ServicePro to its customers. You will be required to deal with customers from all over the world to resolve issues with the software and ensure that through optimum use of our software we help our customers grow their business.
We’re looking for dedicated technical customer support advocates to support our dynamic software for the Pest, Lawn & Arbor service industry.
This role is 100% Remote and available to candidates in Mexico & Macedonia
As a Support Technician (Contract) you will:
- Assist customers with all aspects of our software via phone, email and screen-sharing sessions, with a primary focus on customer satisfaction
- Become a product expert and help both customers and coworkers succeed via knowledge sharing and identifying creative solutions to unique workflow needs
- Utilize Support tools such as the Zendesk to efficiently deliver a best in class customer experience
- Work closely with a diverse remote team to provide superior quality technical troubleshooting, training and support
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues to our technical teams. Act as the primary contact for clients from ticket creation through resolution
- Champion customer needs internally by providing feedback and communicating customer needs to internal stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will:
- 1+ yrs experience in a competitive, cutting-edge environment of software support - preferred
- Capable of efficiently learning and using complex software as well as teaching aspects of that software to others
- Have IT software experience and/or background SQL and Data proficient - preferred
- Be a natural problem solver and are passionate about resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction (our team connects with customers via phone and email support)
- Be self-motivated, a self-starter and able to work on his/her own
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Be of graduate caliber, have at least one industry qualification and be able to prove an outstanding support track record - preferred
- Able to work US office hours, Mon - Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm EST)
- Have a home office or a quiet place to work
- MUST speak native English, Speaking and Writing (It is the most important requirement. An additional language will be to your advantage but not required) if you do not fill this requirement please don’t apply.
*PLUS other Languages*
This offer is for home base agents and you will be required to have the following:
- OS: Windows 8 or newer
- CPU: Intel Core i3 with Hyper-threading -Or- Intel Core i5 -Or- Equivalent performance from other manufacturers
- RAM: DDR3 at least 8Gb
- Storage: At least 200Gb total free capacity. (SSD not required)
- Network Bandwidth: 10Mb download & 2 Mb upload.
- Network Connection: Ethernet only if accepting customer calls -else- Wi-Fi acceptable
Recommended Specifications for optimum performance:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better -Or- Equivalent performance from other manufacturers
- RAM: 8Gb+ DDR4
- Storage: At least 200Gb total free capacity. (OS on SSD recommended)
- Network Bandwidth: +10Mb download & 5 Mb upload.
- Network Connection: Ethernet at all times during work hours.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan