Customer Support Specialist – Accounting
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the opportunity:
As a Customer Support Specialist – Accounting you will be a core piece of the support team, influence the company's continued success, and represent the face of ServiceTitan to its customers. The Accounting Specialist will act as a unique resource for all of ServiceTitan and be a true expert in the integration with QuickBooks and other accounting software.
- Increase Support team knowledge by assisting with Quickbooks/accounting-related cases
- Partner with CX Leads on projects requiring additional assistance
- Perform “standard” support ticket work on a weekly basis to improve and maintain ServiceTitan product expertise
- Support ServiceTitan employees requesting assistance in QuickBooks/accounting
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction as measured by targeted post-interaction surveys
- Provide “standard” support during peak periods
- Travel to and take part in ServiceTitan tenant go-lives as required
- Create and maintain QuickBooks/accounting documentation and training resources
- Demonstrated expertise in QuickBooks and accounting procedures (MUST HAVE)
- Experience building and implementing accounting processes
- Experience with Account Receivable and Account Payable transaction lifecycles
- Excellent people skills: must be personable, patient, and good-humored
- An efficient and effective problem-solver
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Must be able to juggle many simultaneous tasks
- A team player with strong communication and organizational skills—and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Outstanding verbal and written skills. Must be able to communicate ideas clearly to both customers and co-workers
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top