Customer Success Manager (Enterprise Team)
As a Customer Success Manager on the Enterprise Team you will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of Home Services companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue.
- Develop a portfolio of 30-50 Enterprise customer accounts, all high-touch customers with complex needs
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Organize ServiceTitan customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Reach out to accounts to gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses.
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires, and members of the non-Enterprise Success Team
- Coach customers on best practices
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success
- 4 year BA degree minimum
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Excellent problem-solver
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top