Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
Enterprise Customer Success Managers at ServiceTitan are exceptional project managers who partner closely with the largest and most successful home service companies in the United States to ensure they are realizing the incredible value of our software. They are important members of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. They actively manage and develop a portfolio of Home Services companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue. This role is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
What You'll Do
- Develop a portfolio of 20-30 Enterprise customer accounts, all high-touch customers with complex needs
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Organize ServiceTitan customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Reach out to accounts to gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses.
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires, and members of the non-Enterprise Success Team
- Coach customers on best practices
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success OR 3+ years experience in the Home Services industry as a General Manager, Ops Manager, or similar role.
- 4 year BA degree minimum
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Excellent problem-solver
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top