ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Contract Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team based in our Glendale office. The ideal recruiter will play a key role in the growth of the company.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals across all departments
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Source and attract active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, referrals, social networks, networking events etc.
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, career days and other events to source candidates
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and negotiate offers
- Maintain a pipeline of new candidates sufficient for ongoing program needs
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Sales or I.T. recruiting experience is a plus
- Extensive experience sourcing and identifying candidates through social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive and enjoy taking the initiative
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top