Chief of Staff
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
ServiceTitan is hiring a Chief of Staff to manage our goal-setting process and champion key leadership initiatives. This is a highly influential role at ServiceTitan combining strategic planning, business management, internal communications, and cross-functional initiatives across a fast-growing business. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will ensure full alignment within our leadership team, and be a key driver in our mission to “Build a High-Performing Team” to drive optimal performance and accelerate the future growth of ServiceTitan.
- Performance monitoring & feedback: Help CEO monitor progress and analyze results, draw and share insights, and provide feedback to executives to improve performance. Keep the team focused on priorities and help identify and resolve obstacles.
- Strategy management: Facilitate the creation of top-level OKRs with the executive team. Facilitate the cascading and alignment of OKRs throughout the organization. Make sure OKRs are reported and reviewed frequently. Communicate the strategy and progress to the entire team.
- Lead the executive team: As a key member of the executive team, lead the team cadence and reporting, including weekly executive team meetings, monthly business reviews, quarterly off-sites, and board meetings – and the team's preparation for them.
- Lead and or prep meetings for CEO: Study the opportunity and suggest the objectives, agenda, and game plan for the meeting. Lead (or facilitate) the meeting.
- Drive monumental impact: Make sure you're spending your time on highly valuable and high-leverage activities – otherwise, delegate it.
What you’ll do:
- Keep team focused and aligned on priorities by leading the company’s goal setting and operational planning process.
- Drive the execution of strategic cross-functional initiatives, projects, and commitments most important to the leadership team. Facilitate work flow direction; convert a few key points into more elaborate instructions.
- Attend meetings and participate in projects with – or on behalf of – founders and represent top-level interests.
- Monitor progress of key initiatives and priorities by meeting regularly with managers to track results and challenges; draw/shares insights; and identify and resolve obstacles to improve performance. Ensure that company commitments and priorities don't fall through the crack.
- Facilitate effective use of functional meetings such as Weekly Leadership Meetings, All Hands, and Quarterly Leadership Offsites.
- Serve as the central point of contact for all internal communication and act as a sounding board for team members.
You should have:
- An undergraduate degree and at least 5-7 years of relevant experience. MBA a plus.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinking - Detail oriented with an ability to take a step back and think strategically and make critical recommendations and decisions. Proven ability to ask the right questions to elicit the true business needs and understand how to most effectively support them
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills (leveraging Google Presentations).
- Excellent relationship building, communication skills and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Self-starter attitude and track record with seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top