Chief of Staff
Our Executive Office is the driving force behind all major decisions, communications, and execution across the entire company. This team works very closely with all department heads as well as external partners to facilitate the flow of information and escalation, inspire innovative solution-engineering, and resolve the toughest roadblocks to our organizational success. Members of the Executive Office come from very diverse backgrounds, with a broad set of skills and knowledge, that enable them to react quickly and effectively to any challenge being raised.
Chief of Staff
ServiceTitan is hiring a Chief of Staff to manage our goal-setting process and champion key leadership initiatives. This is a highly influential role at ServiceTitan combining strategic planning, business management, internal communications, and cross-functional initiatives across a fast-growing business. Reporting directly to the VP of Strategy, the successful candidate will ensure full alignment within our leadership team, and be a key driver in our mission to “Build a High-Performing Team” to drive optimal performance and accelerate the future growth of ServiceTitan.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively work with founders to maximize impact of their meetings with clients, partners and investors. Facilitate and/or prep meetings: study the opportunity and suggest the objectives, agenda, and game plan for the meeting.
- Centrally manage internal company-wide communications on behalf of founders and leadership team, including progress against OKRs
- Perform ad-hoc analyses/research/projects on behalf of founders
Support VP of Strategy and rest of leadership team
- Facilitate creation and management of top-level OKRs with the leadership team, cascading of those OKRs and alignment throughout the organization -- at scale
- Help keep the leadership team focused and make sure progress on OKRs is promptly reported and reviewed/discussed effectively, frequently
- Facilitate effective use of functional meetings such as weekly leadership meetings, all Hands, and quarterly leadership off-sites
- Ensure high quality content for those meetings is produced in a timely manner to enable value-add discussions among the leadership team
- Monitor progress of key initiatives and priorities by meeting regularly with managers to track results and challenges; draw/shares insights; and identify and resolve obstacles to improve performance. Ensure that company commitments and priorities don't fall through the crack
- Drive the execution of key strategic cross-functional initiatives, projects, and commitments most important to the leadership team
- Ongoing: help keep challenging the status quo
Manage strategic projects on behalf of leadership team where there is no logical owner / bandwidth
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Economics with 5-7 years of relevant experience. MBA a plus
- At least two years of experience at a top four consulting or investment banking firm
- Prior consulting/work experience with tech/SaaS companies is preferred
- Excellent relationship building, communication skills and negotiation skills. Ability to get things done via influence vs. authority is paramount
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills (Google Slides and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Self-starter attitude and track record seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top