Adoption Sales Engineer
- Glendale, CA
The Adoption Sales Engineer is the technical expert supporting the sales team with ServiceTitan's add-on products. The ideal Sales Engineer (SE) candidate must be a hungry self starter with a proven track record in technical sales and knowledge of technology. You must be able to explain complex information and concepts in simple-to-understand and practical business context. The candidate will be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally verbally as well as in written communication.
As our Adoption Sales Engineer, you will:
- Support sales efforts in client-facing meetings and calls by leading custom product demonstrations based on a solid understanding of customer business processes and workflows
- Support efforts to Up-sell current customers on additional ServiceTitan products to drive increased recurring revenue.
- Marry technical expertise, product knowledge, and industry knowledge with Sales Acumen in order to help close business and thoroughly educate customers on the product
- Offer creative solutions to complex workflows against specific business requirements
- Provide clear documentation and approach for delivery to the implementation team
- Intimately learn industry and use cases for ServiceTitan for a Home Services Business; Background in Home Services a plus
- Maintain a general understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to articulate and demonstrate why ServiceTitan's product is the best-in-class solution for the service industry
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Maintain and enhance industry-specific demo environments and scripts for use by internal teams
- Responsible for understanding Product Roadmap and be able to speak eloquently to upcoming releases and implications for business owner
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and relay information to Sales Team
- Ability to reposition customer objections and explain workarounds for workflows not inherent within ST
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 1-2 Years in Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Role at a software company
- Proven track record of success at previous companies
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- Strong background in Telecom and/or Marketing a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Back to top