We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
ServiceTitan is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our Implementation team. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, analytical skills, and client relationship management. The Accounting Specialist will perform accounting data migrations from our clients’ legacy accounting platform and will assist with configuring our software to accommodate our customers accounting, procurement, and inventory workflows
The person will have three main responsibilities: 1) assist customers with transferring accounting data from various CRM software to QuickBooks or Intacct platforms, 2) serve as accounting SME and drive internal process improvement efforts, 3) set and manage client expectations. The candidate will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from front line payroll/accounting representatives to Controllers and CFOs.
What you'll do
- Perform accounting data conversions from various complex CRM/Accounting software to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Intacct
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high quality results.
- Act as an QuickBooks/Accounting subject matter expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with confidence and a smile
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
What you'll need
- Four year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management (CPA not required)
- 3-5 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1-2 years in each of the following areas 1) Accounting 2) Data analysis, 3) Client Management
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop preferred but not required
- Excellent MS Excel skills, particularly logical and reference functions
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align external resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Familiarity with software and agile development is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting workflows that relate to procurement, inventory, job costing, and deferred revenue
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 500 & 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top