Accounting Integration Manager
About the Opportunity:
ServiceTitan is looking for an Accounting Integration Manager to join our Implementation team. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, software data conversion, project management, and client relationship management. The Accounting Integration Manager will oversee accounting data conversion and implementation for our customers with most complex operational needs and highest strategic importance. The person will have three main responsibilities 1) assist customers with transferring accounting data from various CRM software to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, 2) set and manage client expectations 3) manage multiple and concurrent projects. The candidate will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from front line payroll/accounting representatives to Controllers and CFOs.
A successful candidate operates effectively in a fast paced environment, takes ownership of deliverables, demonstrates leadership, provides exceptional customer experience and has superb communications skills.
The work is extremely rewarding and impactful, both for our customers and organization. It will provide a platform for the successful candidate to bring positive change to an industry that is run by hard working, humble, and real people. While the role is currently for an individual contributor, the successful candidate would have the opportunity to build out an internal team.
- Oversee the accounting data conversion from various complex CRM/Accounting software to QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- Manage multiple data conversion projects at any given time and successfully deliver high quality results
- Act as an QuickBooks/Accounting subject matter expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with confidence and a smile
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Four year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management. CPA is preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1-2 years in each of the following areas 1) Accounting 2) Project Management, 3) Client Relationship Management
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- Experience using SQL, Python or other languages, to perform accounting data conversions
- Be a problemsolver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Be meticulously detailoriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align external resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Familiarity with software and agile development is a plus
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top