ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software.
ServiceTitan is the preferred software for franchise systems Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance®, and Service Roundtable®. Businesses of any size can effortlessly measure revenue by job, call conversions, technician field sales, and customer satisfaction in real time. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution includes CRM, intelligent dispatch features, integrated marketing analytics, and comprehensive reporting.
We are a unique start-up with a proven product, brand-name customers, and are enjoying significant revenue growth. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity.
We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo. You should join us.
About the opportunity:
As an Account Executive, you will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. Customers will be excited by the product you show them, and they will embrace you and thank you for changing their lives the next time you see them.
We offer a highly lucrative compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the leadership opportunities in the future.
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close
- Perform product demonstrations to interested customers using screen share and videoconferencing technology
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Build a strong, vertical-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
- Suggest and/or create sales materials that will help close business
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline, forecast, and activity log
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Proven, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota (we’ll ask for proof)
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- A tenacious work ethic with the desire to be a top performer
- A willingness to perform Outbound in addition to Inbound Sales
- The ability to close business and create urgency with prospects while maintaining rapport and keeping the potential clients best interest in mind
- Bachelor's degree required
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top