Sensibill is lighting up the FinTech industry with mobile solutions that are changing the way people interact with their purchases and enabling corporations to make critical insights. We are looking to expand our teams and as a result we are hiring a Product Owner.
We need a Product Owner with the knowledge and expertise to build a roadmap and define features that delight our customers, drive adoption and increase utilization of our application. Someone who wants an opportunity to build and own the strategy that will drive growth in existing and new markets. Who wants to work in our Agile process and prioritize new features along with system fixes. A Product Owner who can partner with our client teams to ensure that the products we build result in customer-centric solutions. Who can do it in an energetic, start-up environment at the cutting edge of the #fintech industry! We want a Product Owner who wants to get their hands dirty doing the work they love with minimal direction, even if that involves picking up stray receipts to add to our test data! #streetreceipt.
As our new Product Owner, you will:
- Execute and evolve the 1-3 year product roadmap including continuous review and revision based on evolving priorities.
- Define the release plan beyond the 2-week sprint, including monthly and quarterly milestones.
- Act as the liaison between Management and our Design and Development teams, synthesizing information and facilitating meetings to define new processes, UX, API calls, etc. Actively engage with the Development team to verify requirements are understood; review and advise on in-progress feature implementations.
- Connect with product owners at our client sites and ensure that our offerings are easy to adopt, deliver unbounded scale, and meet their customers’ evolving needs.
- Provide unparalleled customer experience by performing competitive analysis and working with clients and their users to understand requirements.
- Lead by example, being just as passionate about operational performance and predictability as about all other aspects of the customer experience.
- Strike a balance between reliable, consistent, bug-free system performance and extensive, pretty, user-friendly features.
- Exhibit excellent judgment on how to prioritize between focusing on existing vs. new clients and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
- Continuously track our product’s performance against user adoption and usage KPI targets, and apply findings in product design and technical enhancements.
- Report to senior leadership: deliverables planned and completed for each sprint, features enabled, the KPIs and resulting effects on the roadmap and release plan, and the overall performance vs. adoption.
Who are you?
- A product manager and an Agile advocate. You have 3-5 years of experience building user stories or journeys for user-facing software in a cloud-based SaaS or mobile solution.
- The voice of the end-user. You can articulate requirements from the perspective of users and manage requirements and features, with a focus on bettering the end-user's experience.
- A data interpreter. You can consistently find ways to improve our key metrics, and use engagement analytics to inform our decisions around product and technical enhancements. You are easily able to conduct systems analysis and can draw process diagrams in your sleep.
- A mobile user experience champion. You follow trends and leading best practices. You know why certain designs result in a great experience, and others fail.
- A wise decision maker. You have excellent instincts, sound business acumen, customer-facing experience, and the analytical savvy to weigh decisions using qualitative and quantitative data. You strive for balance across business value, client need, end-user desire, market expectation and user experience.
- A curator. You have experience in gathering and classifying market issues and requirements from existing and potential customers as well as recent evaluators.
- A translator. You are a master in translating business to technical needs and can be the conduit of communication and hub of information.
- A cartographer. As the owner of the product roadmap, you are able to own everything to do with the requirements and obsessively prioritize and balance fine adjustments to the existing products against requests in the pipeline. You will be measuring progress, tuning and continuously adjusting based on larger strategic objectives.
This is what you'll have:
- A technical background in business solution architecture or technical solutioning. As a former developer/engineer, you are just as comfortable with technical stories (including DevOps & security) as with new feature requirements-definitions.
- A reputation for being a deep thinker, an avid researcher, a puzzle solver, and an all-round relationship builder.
- All of the strengths of an outstanding product owner: strong organizational skills, excellent communication (clear, concise and precise), and strong analytical skills.
- A flexible yet focused approach.
- A range of collaborative methodologies and processes, preferably in an Agile environment.
- A passion for modern technology and an interest in the #fintech landscape.
What are the three greatest things about Sensibill; outside of our incredible financial technology solution?We love pie. We are fun. We are guided by conscientiousness.
Our culture is like that perfect piece of pie. Why pie? That’s our acronym. We are all about passion, integrity, excellence. We like to have fun, and share the love.
Why should you join Sensibill?
Joining a start-up in the early days is pretty much the greatest adventure you can go on. We are lean, smart, fun, and we live for balance. This is not a top-down culture. We want everyone’s input during critical decisions. To that end, if you have ideas, we want to hear them. Together we can build out and shape not just your role and your team, but our company. There is an opportunity here. We want new core team members who want to invest in us the way we invest in them. We want your ideas, energy, skills, dedication, and if you have any, we’ll take your #streetreceipts too.
Back to top