Manual QA Analyst
Sensibill is lighting up the FinTech industry with mobile solutions that change the way people interact with their purchases and enable corporations to make critical insights. We are looking to expand our quality assurance team, and are seeking a dynamic QA Analyst to help us improve our solutions.
We are looking for a Manual QA who wants the opportunity to help improve the quality of our product, including the Android and iOS apps that are rolling out in banking applications and the API, targeting millions of users. Someone who wants to dig in and get their hands dirty uncovering bugs. Sounds like a big challenge? It is, but it’s also amazing and a great experience in a start-up environment at the cutting edge of the #fintech industry, working with the latest technologies. It’s also the chance to work with a great team of smart people who are all willing to dig in and get their hands dirty.
As our Manual QA you will:
- Assess. You will review product requirements and design from a testability and quality perspective.
- Contribute. You will actively contribute to QA improvements, planning test strategies and designing test cases.
- Generate. You will create and execute functional and regression test cases for iOS, Android and the API, in-line with bi-weekly sprints.
- Test. You will perform manual, regression testing on iOS and Android devices. You will also be testing the API manually. Testing shall be primarily focused on user experience, product, and integrations. Work with automation test team to ensure once in steady state, everything could be automated.
- Destruct. You enjoy breaking down the product – in order to find the gaps and faults. You will take the initiative to suggest solutions for them. You love the meticulous nature of going through every aspect of a product to ensure we are only releasing the best.
- Communicate. You will convey findings, bug investigation reports, suggestions, and opinions across our team.
This is what you’ll have:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma, combined with 1-4 years of work experience as a QA analyst testing applications.
- Experience in reviewing, designing and creating test scenarios.
- An impressive level of hands-on expertise in executing ad hoc, exploratory, sanity, regression and API tests.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with both developers and non-technical professionals.
- Fantastic instincts that point you in the direction of what can go wrong; an innate sense of the technical “gotchas” around edge cases.
- Bonus points for experience with tools like SoapUI, Testrail and Charles Proxy.
What are the three greatest things about Sensibill; outside of our incredible financial technology solution?
We love pie. We are fun. We are guided by conscientiousness.
Our culture is like that perfect piece of pie; humble and delivers exactly what you expect. Why pie? That’s our acronym. We are all about passion, integrity, excellence. We like to have fun, and share the love. So for your birthday, we will treat you to a your favourite pie. Actually, we get a few of them so we can celebrate together.
Why should you join Sensibill?
Joining a start-up in the early days is pretty much the greatest adventure you can go on. We are lean, we are smart, we are fun, and we live for balance – there are no mandatory 60-hour weeks here. This is not a top-down culture. We want everyone’s input during critical decisions. To that end, if you have ideas, we want to hear them. If you see something that needs doing, we want you to do it. Together we can build out and shape not just your role and your team, but our company. There is an opportunity here. We want new core team members who want to invest in us the way we invest in them. We want your ideas, your energy, your skills, your dedication, and if you have any, we’ll take your #streetreceipts too.
To apply, please do so directly through our website at: https://sensibill.applytojob.com/apply/60kNxD/Manual-QA-Analyst.
Meet Some of Sensibill's Employees
Data Operations Specialist
Sonya acts as a gatekeeper for all the data that runs through Sensibill’s platform and powers the machine learning algorithms. She helps optimize training sets to better understand the ever-varied "receipt," helping inspire new features and products.
Back to top