UX Research Coordinator
Founded in 2009, SendGrid is an industry-disrupting, cloud-based customer communication platform that solves the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of our customers. We deliver over 33 billion emails a month for customers like Airbnb, Spotify, and Uber.
SendGrid is looking for a super organized and responsible UX research coordinator who can help us smoothly handle all logistics around customer interviews and usability sessions including recruiting, screening, scheduling and following-up. As a coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining high customer satisfaction by carefully managing the number of requests to a particular customer and being particularly mindful of at-risk customers.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble.
- Work with product managers, product designers, UX researchers and product marketing managers to target, recruit, schedule and track research appointments with our customers and prospects.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by carefully managing the number of requests to a particular customer and being particularly mindful of at-risk customers.
- Follow up with customers to thank them for their participation and occasionally send out gift cards and company swag in gratitude.
- Occasionally serve as a note taker for research sessions.
- Look for and implement ways to improve our research recruiting, scheduling and tracking process and tools.
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You might have experience as a sales or lead development representative, office manager, project manager, or administrative assistant.
- People say you are very organized, efficient and good at keeping track of multiple projects at the same time.
- Finding time on a busy calendar is a challenge that you never shy away from.
- Your written communication style is very professional. You’d never let a typo slip through in a customer email and you are super fast at typing up notes.
- Ideally, you have a passion for customer research and are excited to be part of of a UX team.
- Accountable - Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in
- Self Motivated - Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focused - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active
- Collaborative - A keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals
SendGrid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Lauren helps customers capitalize on SendGrid capabilities by answering inquiries, introducing new products, and streamlining the overall customer experience—encouraging implementation of new strategies.
Back to top