Sr. HRIS Analyst
Founded in 2009, SendGrid is an industry-disrupting, cloud-based customer communication platform that solves the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of our customers. We deliver over 30 billion emails a month for customers like Airbnb, Spotify, and Uber.
This role will support the strategic direction and ongoing development of the HRIS systems. You will be an integral part of a rapidly growing organization and will assist in the scalability, management and maturation of our HRIS, including the design and build out of reports, metrics, and dashboards.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
- Assist in the development, implementation, and administration of HRMS (ADP), and other HR systems and reporting
- Provide support on HRIS by auditing and maintaining data, reviewing functionality and assisting on enhancements or rollouts of additional implementations
- Improve existing systems and processes by understanding current practices and designing modifications
- Production Support: Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with vendors and internal customers (e.g. payroll). May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative
- Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs, such as building dashboards, forms, reports and downloads. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users
- We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
- Typically, 5-8 years (preferably) of progressive HRIS experience in high-growth software companies
- You are accurate, timely and have a passion for providing good service. You find ways to increase quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness. You navigate our HR systems like a pro. You know reports and metrics matter. Progressive, business-minded, innovative, and passionate
- Creative problem solver with an aptitude for delivering customer-centric solutions
- Functional knowledge of Human Resources, Benefits, Employment/Recruitment, and Payroll processes, procedures and practices
- Stays informed of changes in HRIS and computer technology
- High business acumen, and understand interdependency of systems and processes
- Thrives in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented and love to solve problems, proactively identify opportunities to improve systems and processes
- Passionate about data tracking and analysis and advanced skills in Excel
- Accountable - Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in
- Self Motivated - Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focused - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active
- Collaborative - A keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals
- Experience with ADP strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing a new HRIS or a transition from one to another
SendGrid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Back to top