Senior Product Manager - Email Infrastructure Data
SendGrid is a leader in the SaaS email market, and we have no intention of slowing down. We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to drive innovation in our Email Infrastructure business. In this role, you’ll focus on data-related products and features such as reporting, analytics, and machine-driven insights, leading a cross-functional team from initial evaluation of ideas through the product development process to deliver products and experiences that our customers love and value. By using data to help our customers drive engagement and growth in their businesses, you will be a key driver in defining SendGrid’s future.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
Understand your target users through interviews, usage data, support tickets and other sources to understand their problems, and validate solutions to their most compelling problems
Champion a customer-first and metrics-driven approach to product management
Partner with engineering leads to deliver projects via an Agile development process
Partner with marketing, customer success, support and sales to launch new capabilities and track their results against SendGrid’s business goals
Communicate your projects internally to the company, to our customers, and to partners
- 5-8 years of experience in Product Management, preferably with professional experience on data or analytics products.
- Customer Focused – You seek deep understanding of your customers and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems. You thrive in front of customers, partners, and analysts and use every external interaction to help inform your product decisions.
- Strategic – You absorb multiple internal and external inputs and use that information to define product strategy and prioritize the problems to solve. You are able to make difficult priority calls based on data and analysis and then communicate those decisions inside and outside of SendGrid
- Git ‘er Done – You are comfortable serving as a product manager within an Agile environment. You are technical enough to convey problem statements to engineering with credibility and conviction. You are “hungry” and drive highly productive outcomes across the cross-functional teams you lead
- Cross Functional Leader – You pull the right levers cross-functionally to get your products launched and supported. You communicate clearly and crisply. You develop trusting relationships internally and can rally the entire organization to ensure your product achieves intended business outcomes
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Software Engineer IV
Jovel writes code to create a better user experience through an easy-to-navigate design. She ensures APIs respond quickly so customers can find the information they need.
Back to top