Senior Front End Software Engineer - Marketing Campaigns
Denver is our global headquarters and home to Marketing Campaigns, our second generation product - which your efforts will directly impact.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
- Collaborate with other team members, including our UI/UX and Product teams, to help influence, own, and improve our current product offering
- Manage your work through the use of Github, Jira, and our build/deploy systems
- Aid in the testing of our code and the delivery of what we create to production
Our stack includes: ReactJS with Flux, npm, Github, Jira, Chef, Jenkins, Docker, Ruby/Rspec
- Typically, 5-8 years of software development experience with a focus on user interfaces
- Ideally you have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- You have passion for building engaging and intuitive user interfaces
- Understanding of web architecture such as the DOM, HTTP, JSON, REST and how they play a part in application design
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Software Engineer IV
Jovel writes code to create a better user experience through an easy-to-navigate design. She ensures APIs respond quickly so customers can find the information they need.
Back to top