Senior Front End Software Engineer
Denver is our global headquarters and home to Marketing Campaigns, our second generation product - which your efforts will directly impact.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
- Collaborate with other team members, including our UI/UX and Product teams, to help influence, own, and improve our current product offering
- Manage your work through the use of Github, Jira, and our build/deploy systems
- Aid in the testing of our code and the delivery of what we create to production
Our stack includes: ReactJS with Flux, npm, Github, Jira, Chef, Jenkins, Docker, Ruby/Rspec
- Typically, 5-8 years of software development experience with a focus on user interfaces
- Ideally you have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- You have passion for building engaging and intuitive user interfaces
- Understanding of web architecture such as the DOM, HTTP, JSON, REST and how they play a part in application design
Founded in 2009, SendGrid built its reputation solving a key pain point of delivering transactional emails that respond to customer behavior (purchase receipts, order confirmations, password resets, etc.). In 2015, SendGrid expanded the platform into marketing email use cases, enabling customers to have one platform for both transactional and marketing email. We deliver over 30 billion emails a month for customers like Airbnb, Spotify, and Yelp.
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Software Engineer IV
Jovel writes code to create a better user experience through an easy-to-navigate design. She ensures APIs respond quickly so customers can find the information they need.
Back to top