Senior Business Systems Analyst
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will play a pivotal role in the configuration, requirements gathering and implementation of our corporate systems and software. This role is responsible for translating business requirements into system solution designs as well as acting as a liaison between the end user community (employees), Information Security and IT. You will work closely with all aspects of the business striving to support end-users to define and implement software and system requirements into our corporate solutions.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our 4H cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble.
- Analyze business needs to develop and maintain functional roles within various business applications based on IT general controls as defined within a compliance framework (i.e. SOX, SOC2).
- Gather functional requirements from both technical and non-technical teams and translate into functional workflows and processes in both existing and new applications.
- Develop and implement business processes and documentation
- Implement processes and requirements into business critical applications
- Follow ITIL best practices to continually improve existing systems and processes by understanding current practices and evolving business needs
- Manage and administer configurations of multiple business applications - including Salesforce CRM, Zendesk, Marketo, Zuora, and Jira.
- Develop and maintain validation rules, custom workflows, and approval processes
- Support business users with researching and recommending additional 3rd party solutions and applications
- Improve and maintain operational handoff to transition from design to implementation phase by handing off user administration to IT Services team.
- Work with business partners, procurement, Information Security and IT on vendor selection and management
- Analyze 3rd party and internal application functional roles and integrations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in software engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of system support experience, obtaining business requirements, documentation, business roadmap support and CRM process improvement. - Certified Salesforce Administrator or Developer preferred
- Experience with Corporate finance, enterprise sales, support, and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with financial systems tools (i.e. Netsuite, Zuora)
- Experience with software development tools (i.e. GitHub, Jira)
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment using Scrum methodologies
- Experience with merging functional business requirements within a defined compliance framework (i.e. SOC2, SOX)
- Creative problem solver with an aptitude for delivering customer-centric solutions
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Ability to manage and work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical teams and business users across all levels of the organization
- Experience with business intelligence tools, i.e. Looker, a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required
- Advanced office software skills - such as MS Visio, Excel, Word or equivalent tools
- Experience with IT General Controls implementation and testing in a public company (SOX)
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Software Engineer IV
Jovel writes code to create a better user experience through an easy-to-navigate design. She ensures APIs respond quickly so customers can find the information they need.
Back to top