Product Manager - Email Infrastructure
SendGrid is the leader in the SaaS email market, and we have no intention of slowing down. We are seeking a talented and technical Product Manager to drive innovation and scale in our Email Infrastructure business. In this role, you’ll focus on the infrastructure that enables SendGrid to deliver over 45 billion emails a month for customers like Airbnb, Spotify, and Yelp. You will work with a cross-functional team from initial evaluation of ideas through the product development process to deliver products and experiences that our customers love and value.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble.
- Understand your target users through interviews to understand their problems, and validate solutions to their problems.
- Prioritize an opportunity backlog and plan roadmaps for the Email Infrastructure area of the SendGrid product line.
- Work closely with multiple scrum teams to deliver projects via an Agile development process.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure engineering projects are successfully launched and achieve intended business goals.
- Communicate your projects internally to the company, to our customers, and to partners when necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Software Development, preferably with a CS degree.
- Customer Focused – You seek deep understanding of your target users and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems.
- Technical – You are able to understand technical issues, and discuss customer problems and tradeoffs for a high-scale developer-facing product.
- Strategic – You are able to absorb multiple internal and external inputs and use that information to define product strategy and prioritize your backlog. You are able to make difficult priority calls based on data and analysis.
- Git ‘er Done – You are comfortable serving as a Product Manager within an Agile Scrum environment. You are technical enough to convey problem statements and solutions to engineering with credibility and conviction. You are “hungry” and drive highly productive outcomes across the scrum teams you lead.
- Cross Functional Leader - You pull the right levers cross-functionally to get your products launched and supported. You communicate clearly and crisply. You develop trusting relationships internally and can rally the entire organization to ensure your product achieves intended business outcomes.
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Jovel C.Software Engineer IV
Jovel writes code to create a better user experience through an easy-to-navigate design. She ensures APIs respond quickly so customers can find the information they need.
Back to top