Product Manager - Accounts & Billing
We are seeking a talented and motivated Product Manager to lead our Account Management & Billing teams and enable SendGrid to support customers across all of our product lines.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
- Understand your target users through interviews to understand their problems, and validate solutions to their problems
- Prioritize an opportunity backlog and plan quarterly roadmaps for Account Management & Billing program.
- Work closely with Account Management & Billing scrum teams to deliver projects via an Agile development process
- Work cross-functionally to ensure engineering projects are successfully launched and achieve intended business goals
- Communicate your projects internally to the company, to our customers, and to partners when necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management. A Computer Science or Economics degree is preferred.
- Customer Focused – You seek deep understanding of your target users to understand their problems, and arrive at elegant solutions to those problems.
- Strategic – You are able to absorb multiple internal and external inputs and use that information to define product strategy and prioritize your backlog. You are able to make difficult priority calls based on data and analysis.
- Git ‘er Done – You are comfortable serving as a Product Manager within an Agile Scrum environment. You are technical enough to convey problem statements and solutions to engineering with credibility and conviction. You are “hungry” and drive highly productive outcomes across the scrum teams you lead.
- Cross Functional Leader - You pull the right levers cross-functionally to get your products launched and supported. You communicate clearly and crisply. You develop trusting relationships internally and can rally the entire organization to ensure your product achieves intended business outcomes.
Back to top