Product Management Intern
This program is for graduate students who will be graduating in December 2019 or Spring 2020.
Our 90-day summer program provides you with the ability to work on fun and challenging projects that make a real impact on our customers, code, products, and revenue. You’ll develop and apply skills that will impact your career in a meaningful way. You’ll have the opportunity to hang out with and get advice and mentorship from our executives, both inside and outside the office. You’ll participate in fun intern outings, and learn what it means to work at a culture-first company through our focus on being Happy, Humble, Hungry, and Honest. We provide you with a competitive wage, free lunch every day, mentorship, and the possibility of future employment.
We are looking for a talented Product Management Intern to join our Labs team in Redwood City, CA. This internship will provide an opportunity to learn critical customer discovery & problem validation skills and contribute to an early stage product validation project. This is an exciting role on a fast-moving team at a hot company!
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble.
- Interview customers to understand their problems and jobs to be done.
- Rapidly test new ideas with qualitative and quantitative research.
- Explore new techniques for validating ideas.
- Partner with Labs designers and engineers to build out solution prototypes.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product management, product marketing, management consulting, or software engineering.
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate program with plans to graduate in December 2019 or Spring 2020. MBA candidates preferred.
- Customer Focused – You seek deep understanding of your target users and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems.
- Strategic – You are able to absorb multiple internal and external inputs and use that information to define product strategy and prioritize your backlog. You are able to make difficult priority calls based on data and analysis.
- Git ‘er Done – You are comfortable serving as a Product Manager within an Agile Scrum environment. You are technical enough to convey problem statements and solutions to engineering with credibility and conviction. You are “hungry” and drive highly productive outcomes across the scrum teams you lead.
- Cross Functional Leader - You pull the right levers cross-functionally to get your products launched and supported. You communicate clearly and crisply. You develop trusting relationships internally and can rally the entire organization to ensure your product achieves intended business outcomes.
Back to top