Product Designer - Website
As a Product Designer at SendGrid, you will be part of the core team responsible for crafting effective, beautiful, and modern digital experiences for the millions of users who visit the SendGrid.com website, our primary sign-up channel, every month. From the executive-level down, SendGrid firmly believes that great user experiences will be a long-term differentiator. You’ll have the enviable experience of working for a customer-centric, data-informed, learning-hungry company that will give you the tools and support to really hone and refine the experience - all while continuing to uphold and evolve the SendGrid brand and style guide.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble.
- Work closely with designers, developers, content writers, and various stakeholders to ship and maintain exceptional user-friendly and forward-thinking interactive experiences for the web.
- Design and develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate ideas to stakeholders and designers.
- Drive high-quality leads and customer sign-ups with great design, informative and relevant content, and the latest best practices.
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative user research to deeply understand our customers’ motivations and needs.
- Collaboratively create lo-fi flow diagrams and wireframes to quickly prototype and test ideas.
- Identify hypotheses, develop test plans, moderate customer research sessions, and synthesize findings.
- You have 3-5 years designing user-friendly experiences for the web.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or a related field.
- You have a strong portfolio featuring a variety of responsive web or product design solutions.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design methodologies, approaches, and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills
- You can communicate your research findings and design concepts concisely and clearly to internal stakeholders.
- You have the ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals.
- You feel at home with design tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- You have experience designing for SaaS websites or products.
- Experience with a CMS such as Wordpress is a plus.
Back to top