Grad to Gridder Associate
This program is for students who will be graduating in Spring of 2019.
We understand that entering into the professional world can be daunting and choosing the right company that will appreciate your talents and also push you to even greater levels of performance is key to your long term success. SendGrid is a place where you will enjoy that opportunity in a values based, 4H culture. This is a program that is looking for truly distinctive talent that, if successful, will be part of our future leadership pipeline. If selected for our program, you’ll go through an in-depth three-month onboarding with fellow recent graduates. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a cohort of smart, talented individuals across our organization and immediately immerse yourself in learning our business and solving challenging problems. You’ll receive mentorship, advice, and guidance from our senior leaders. We provide you with a full time job, free lunch every day, and many more perks!
We’re looking for outstanding students who are interested in full-time positions in the following areas:
- You have distinguished yourself among your classmates as a top performer. You love applied learning in a fast paced environment and are always interested in learning more.
- You’re hungry yet humble and realize you don’t have all the answers and look to others for guidance, mentorship, and support.
- You share knowledge freely and help others succeed. You’re a strong team player and play your position well yet are always willing to scribble outside the lines to get things done.
- You know how to listen and observe as well as speak when you have a strong point of view.
- You have a passion for excellence and a bias towards action and execution.
- You’re a problem solver and a critical thinker who is interested in making a difference to your team, our organization, and the world around you.
- You are currently enrolled as a student in your senior year or in a graduate program with plans to graduate in the Spring of 2019.
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Software Engineer IV
Jovel writes code to create a better user experience through an easy-to-navigate design. She ensures APIs respond quickly so customers can find the information they need.
Back to top