Founded in 2009, SendGrid is an industry-disrupting, cloud-based customer communication platform that solves the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of our customers. We deliver over 30 billion emails a month for customers like Airbnb, Spotify, and Uber.
The Office Administration and Facilities team exists for the sole purpose to elevate people’s ability to be more successful at their job. We do this by anticipating needs, filling in the gaps, removing barriers, providing the tangible tools they need to do their job, creating efficiencies and partnering with employees to maximize their effectiveness. We are not here to simply do the work for them, but to show them how to do it best.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
- Provide Executive Assistance to C-level and VP executives, which includes managing and maintaining calendars, scheduling complex travel and accommodations, managing day to day needs of Executive’s direct reports, and serving as the primary point of contact for all administrative and coordination needs
- Determine the best use of Executive’s time, accomplishing all set objectives while monitoring balance and reminding of all priorities
- Create the best experience possible for C level and Senior executives and customers visiting our office for meetings with SendGrid teams
- Screen and direct incoming correspondences as they pertain to the executives
- Work closely with Director of Office Operations and other Executive Assistants in other locations on Board of Directors, Executive Leadership, Banker Conferences, All Employee / All Hands Prep / Communications, Company Events and messaging the SendGrid Leadership direction to all team members for enhanced engagement
- Stay on top of expense reporting for executives as needed
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Take the initiative to anticipate problems, removing obstacles before they arise by initiating projects that could resolve future issues
- We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
- Tenacious - you know how to take the bull by the horns and get stuff done
- Hospitable - not just for guests and visitors. You take care of your awesome fellow co-workers making their working lives easier and more productive
- Magical - you make the impossible look possible...every day
- Flexible - we're a fast moving, fast growing company
- Enthusiastic - The contagious kind
- Problem solver - If there was a problem, yo, you’ll solve it. But you already put out that fire before anyone even knew it existed.
- Organized - ability to set priorities efficiently
- Energetic - you got a fire lit
- 7+ years of experience handling a wide range of administrative and “C” Level executive support tasks
- Proficient in MAC, Google Apps, Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- The ability to work with team members at all levels, sometimes under pressure, while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
- High attention to detail
- Experience working at a high growth company, while supporting either a CFO, CPO or COO
- Background supporting executives at an IPO company through M&A efforts
SendGrid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Back to top