Customer Support Intern
This program is for students who will be graduating in December 2019 or Spring 2020.
We’d love for you to work, learn, grow, and have the time of your life with an internship at The Grid. Our 90-day summer program provides you with the ability to work on fun and challenging projects that make a real impact on our customers, code, products, and revenue. You’ll develop and apply skills that will impact your career in a meaningful way. You’ll have the opportunity to hang out with and get advice and mentorship from our executives, both inside and outside the office. You’ll participate in fun intern outings, and learn what it means to work at a culture-first company through our focus on being Happy, Humble, Hungry, and Honest. We provide you with a competitive wage, free lunch every day, mentorship, and the possibility of future employment.
Customer Support at SendGrid scales and drives loyalty. Our team accomplishes this through automation, dynamic self serve technology, trend analysis and great coaching. Join this group if you want to use technology solutions to provide our customers an effortless support experience. Join this group if you have the educators gift of making technology seem simple and easy to use. Join this group if you want to uncover customer trends and propose solutions. Many opportunities and options exist for you to help as we interact with 1000’s of customers each day.
What You'll Do
- Shadow exiting support team to understand our current offering in detail
- Work directly with customers via our ticketing system and resolve common issues
- Research, identify SendGrid competitors and their service offerings
- Interview stakeholder from teams outside of support to understand their relationship and reliance on support
- Partner with our Analytics team to understand the metrics used to measure success
- High Energy, optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- Empathetic approach to troubleshooting and customer service
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and has great follow through
- Strong listening skills and analytic abilities
- Introspective with passion for self improvement
- Passion for applied learning in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skill set, creatively
- Communicates based on what is heard, not just what is said
- Motivated by challenges
- You are currently enrolled as a student in your junior year or in a graduate program with plans to graduate in December 2019 or Spring 2020
Back to top