Founded in 2009, SendGrid is an industry-disrupting, cloud-based customer communications company that solves the challenges of reliably delivering emails. We deliver nearly 30 billion emails a month for customers like Airbnb, Spotify, and Uber.
Over the last 5 years, SendGrid has grown from 30 to 300 employees, all while maintaining and maturing our award-winning values-based culture. In the next 5 years, we anticipate tripling our employee base to 900 employees. To ensure the best talent on the market is wearing SendGrid Blue, we are continuing to invest in our already accomplished Talent Acquisition team by adding another amazing Corporate Recruiter. The role will partner with hiring managers to develop a recruiting strategy for various non-technical positions throughout the organization.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
- Full lifecycle recruiting during an aggressive growth period
- Understand the relationship between business objectives and talent acquisition
- Creation and refinement of comprehensive and inclusive job descriptions
- Build a talent pipeline across multiple business-oriented disciplines and levels
- Objective, thorough, and insightful interviewing
- Facilitate candidate debriefing sessions providing recommendations on selection
- Advance company brand across numerous markets and professional communities
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
- Ideally, you have 4-6 years of recruiting experience with high-growth software companies
- Business-minded, innovative, and passionate
- You love technology, understand it, are a user
- High business acumen
- You thrive in an unstructured, hyper-growth, fast-paced environment
- You are solutions-oriented and love to solve problems
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytic skills and examples of data driven decision making
- Accountable - Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in.
- Self Motivated - Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focused - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active.
- Collaborative - A keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals
- You have a combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience
- Experience in recruiting operations and coordination
SendGrid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Back to top