Client Executive - Enterprise
We are looking for a top performing, pioneering sales executive who has experience selling enterprise software applications to a company's key decision makers for their email and SaaS needs, bringing solutions to the table.
This is a hunting role that requires mastery of the entire sales cycle including relationships at every level and the ability to forecast accurately based on data. The Enterprise Account Executive will generate new sales from our highest sending volume prospects and expand SendGrid’s footprint across leading companies.
In this role, you will need a diverse skill set including consultative selling, critical thinking, relationship management and organizational navigation.
What You’ll Do
- Build out a new enterprise-level client base through prospecting, contacting, and building executive-level relationships with accounts
- Manage the full sales lifecycle from start to finish (initial contact through close of the deal/contract)
- Documentation of sales activity to use for BI purposes and being able to create effective sales strategies
- Know our SendGrid product offerings thoroughly and be able to sell the appropriate solution for the client’s needs
- Continuously building a sales pipeline through outbound sales activities
- Great communication and presentation skills both in person and virtually
- Ability to travel
- You have built an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity and simple hard work.
- 10+ years in Sales role with proven track record of exceeding quota in Software or MarTech Sales (SaaS ideally)
- Understanding of Email/SaaS products and cloud delivery models
- Experience developing a client base by new business development practices (prospecting, outreach, relationship building, understanding client’s needs & business, closing)
- Ability to track and close complex/large sales deals with multiple people involved
- Strategically understand business problems and their mapping to SendGrid solutions
- Ability to interact with all levels throughout an organization (C-Level through mid management)
- Strong business organization skills (documentation throughout the sales role, account plans, developing sales strategy, managing the full sales lifecycle)
- Experience using CRM to track sales activity and deals – Salesforce ideally
Back to top