Associate Support Engineer
The Associate Support Engineer is an entry level Customer Support role. SendGrid is growing and looking to hire a kickass problem-solver who is passionate about customer support and solving customer’s challenges. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about our service. If you are technically savvy, customer focused, and have outstanding communication skills, keep reading.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
- Provide product support for common customer inquiries received via the telephone, email and chat.
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic support problems.
- Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly.
- Escalate complex issues to more senior Support staff.
- Perform general tasks and complete routine assignments.
- Identify ways for improving existing process and procedure.
- 1 year+ providing professional customer and/or technical support
- High Energy, optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- Empathetic approach to troubleshooting and customer service
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and has great follow through
- Strong listening skills and analytic abilities
- Introspective with passion for self improvement
- Passion for applied learning in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skill set, creatively
- Communicates based on what is heard, not just what is said
- Motivated by challenges
- Accountable - Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in
- Self Motivated - Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focused - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active
- Collaborative - A keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals
Meet Some of SendGrid's Employees
Software Engineer IV
Jovel writes code to create a better user experience through an easy-to-navigate design. She ensures APIs respond quickly so customers can find the information they need.
Back to top