This program is for students who will be graduating in December 2019 or Spring 2020.
Our 90-day summer program provides you with the ability to work on fun and challenging projects that make a real impact on our customers, code, products, and revenue. You’ll develop and apply skills that will impact your career in a meaningful way. You’ll have the opportunity to hang out with and get advice and mentorship from our executives, both inside and outside the office. You’ll participate in fun intern outings, and learn what it means to work at a culture-first company through our focus on being Happy, Humble, Hungry, and Honest. We provide you with a competitive wage, free lunch every day, mentorship, and the possibility of future employment.
SendGrid is looking to hire an Accounting Intern to be part of the Financial Operations team. Core responsibilities will include assisting with month-end close, accounts payable and external audits.
What You’ll Do
- Assisting with accounts receivable, payable and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with expense report reviews/audits
- Data entry
- Reconcile corporate credit card activity
- Assist with external audit requests as needed
- Manage fixed asset additions
- Complete miscellaneous, special projects for the Accounting Department as needed
- Candidate for Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Understanding of accounting theory and GAAP
- Strong organization skills
- Strong knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel required
- Must be detail oriented; able to work effectively within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- A mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude
Back to top