Executive Administrative Assistant
- Boston, MA
The Executive Administrative Assistant works in partnership with the Chief Officers of SEMrush, particularly CEO and co-CEO providing full support to include all professional and personal duties assigned.
- Manage and implement various personal and professional assignments, projects and engagements
- Handle all personal support, activities, and needs of the company's Officers and their family; including but not limited to, traveling, paying bills, tracking expenses, organizing all aspects of work and personal filing
- Assist with personal errands
- Handle all related insurances for both Officers and their family members
- While collaborating with members in your office is a daily thing, at times you will need to work with employees and teams overseas.
- Be a model employee, this includes being held to the highest standards of productivity and conduct
- Maintain the attitude that nothing is outside my job description
- Able to handle duties in a smart, organized, professional, and can-do-anything attitude
- Great at organizing disorganized people
- A self-starter and proficient at working independently.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (high school diploma with relevant experience considered)
- Fluency in Russian and English (written/spoken) language required
- 1+ years of administration/personal assistant experience to senior management or higher is required
- Must be responsible and self-motivated and be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Consistent professional, calm and positive demeanor
- Possible international travel (up to two weeks in duration)
- Proven ability to keep all matters highly confidential
- Strong customer service and leadership skills
- Current driver's license and auto insurance
- Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, fax machines, copiers/monitors)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee's contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment).
- On-grounds fitness facility (company contribution of 57%)
- Flexible team building spending money
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance (Voluntary)
- Flexible work hours
- FREE food and drinks
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing software suite designed and united by one mission - to make online competition fair and transparent, with equal opportunities for everyone. Going on our 10th year of trailblazing experiments and constant progress, we've grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing. To learn more, please visit our website, www.semrush.com.
Back to top