WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As an Experience Rockstar, you will:
- Ensure Music played at the location follows the established guidelines
- Coordinate and promote Playground-Events
- Manage the proper content and experience of all Selina products at the location:
- Promote a positive and engaging environment for guests, neighbors and our own staff.
- Host and Supervise Influencers
- Decorate F&B area with brand approved materials
- Be a “caretaker” to our guests
- Collect and analyze feedback from guests
- Support the resolution of guest related issues
- Support the GM by looking after all our staff
- Keep track of the location’s Brand Index
- Responsible for identifying the best Explore product offering possible for the location which would generate the best experience to our guests
- Advise location management and staff on Brand guidelines
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- BRL$1000 Monthly payment
- Transportation Voucher R$ BRL 250 per month
- 30 hours work per week´s (5 hours per day from Monday to Saturday with 15 minutes break)
- Meal voucher of BRL$22,40/day
- Holidays and Sundays are free
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
- Selina Experience:
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in a Brazilian university
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in?