WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As an Administration Rockstar you will:
- HR and Accounting: The intern will assist with different projects as needed, Being able to support the Location Manager in administrative tasks, assist with the coordination and presentation of end of month reports for the corporate office, assist in the control of the fix expenses by month such as, Water, Gas, Electricity, Cable, office supplies, Local taxes (Municipality), etc. Will assist in the recording of the invoices into the Daily Report and the correct reconciliation with the system on a daily basis.
- Co‐Working: Handle on location sales and bookings. Provide Sales, marketing and operational support to Office Manager. Provide guests with mailing, transport and communication needs. Provide support with event planning internal communications, and community engagement of the CoWork
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- BRL$1000 Monthly payment
- Transportation Voucher R$ BRL 250 per month
- 30 hours work per week´s (5 hours per day from Monday to Saturday with 15 minutes break)
- Meal voucher of BRL$22,40/day
- Holidays and Sundays are free
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
- Selina Experience:
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in a Brazilian University studying accounting, administration, or related careers
- Intermediate English
- Intermediate excel
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in?